What is an article submission?
Article submissions is one of the most part of an off-page search engine optimization. Despite the many changes in the search engine rankings, this method remains an important factor in influencing the page's position in the search engines and allows you to get a quality DoFollow backlinks to your website.
Publishing articles relevant to your website is a great way to describe and promote your business, as well as increase brand awareness online. If the article is written qualitatively and answers the necessary questions of readers, then in addition to backlinks you can get a lot of visitors and customers.
The benefits of the article submission
By publishing your article on various online resources, there are many benefits that come with this type of content marketing:
1. Free backlinks: This is a great and easiest way to get free backlinks from a category relevant to your website. The weight of the backlink will strongly depend on the authority of the website on which you are publishing the article, so you should check the third-party website for the following parameters before publishing: Domain Authority, Page Authority, Spam Score.
2. Relevant visitors: Although the text should qualitatively answer the reader's questions, it should entice them to get more details on your website. In this way, the visitor can become a customer of your business if he finds the solution to his problems on your website. This is a very important part of the marketing strategy of the published article.
3. Increasing the credibility of your business: Multiple mentions of your business or website on various resources will lead to increased credibility of your business. Mentioning the author in your articles is a necessary part of this strategy. Readers need to know that the author is an authority on the subject.
What requirements must the article meet?
Below you will find the criteria that the article must meet in order for it to be submitted as effectively as possible:
1. Must answer readers' questions: Ask yourself: does your article answer readers' questions? Will the reader find the answer to their question in it, or will they go looking for answers elsewhere?
2. Keywords: Identify the main keywords and their synonyms that are most relevant to the topic of your article. Do not add a large number of keywords in the text, it may be a negative factor for your article.
3. Uniqueness and creativity: Make sure that the content of your article is unique and contains effective and innovative solutions to people's questions. The text should be interesting and hold the readers' attention.
4. No mistakes: Avoid grammatical mistakes when writing your article. This will lower the credibility of the article with readers and search engines. Check the text using special programs or online services before submitting an article.
5 rules for a successful article submission
Follow these rules and your article will be accepted by the moderators and will benefit your website and business.
- Add some links to your website in the text
- Place unique, high resolution, non-copyright infringing media materials
- Submit the article on the resources with high DA (Domain Authority)
- Read the submission policy carefully and follow it
- Choose a relevant category for your submission
These simple rules will help you write the right article for your website or blog. If you already have an article ready, use the free article directories list below to publish it. We compiled this list manually, so it contains only high-quality, highly trusted directories. Submit only high-quality and unique material to these websites, in strict compliance with directory policies.